A Man’s World: Poems by Sean Ward"This is very good work." ~Robert Bonazzi
Read comments and peek inside at Amazon.com.
Cover: Psyche carried by Hyperion
Have some PiA nice musical mnemonic for π, created by assigning numerals to notes on the A harmonic scale and adding harmony.
A ringing in the ears that sounds like a hovering mosquito, brought on by the anticipation that mosquitoes WILL begin to torment you just as you are dozing off.
I spent half the night swatting mosquitoes that weren’t there. Guess it was just mosquito tinnitus.
America's Only Humor & Video Site, Since 1958
- 4 Important Rule Changes That Make Every Game More Fun
- 5 Features of the New Xbox That Are About to Ruin Everything
- The 5 Greatest Unscripted Disasters in Pro Wrestling
- 5 Emergency Cures Everyone Knows (That Actually Hurt You)
- 6 People Saved by Literally the Last Person They Expected
- 27 Dark Sides of Cartoon Universes You Never Got to See
America’s Finest News Source
- American Voices: U.S. Admits To Killing Americans In Drone Strikes
- Opinion: The Events Depicted In ‘Star Wars’ Actually Happened To Me (by George Lucas)
- Restaurant's Extreme Burger Challenge Moved Down To Regular Menu
- Sportsgraphic: Highlights From David Beckham’s Career
- Slideshow: 9 Photos Of Jennifer Lawrence That Will Make You Reassess The Scope Of The 1986 Vienna Convention On The Law Of Treaties Between States And International Organizations
- Gummi Bear Emerges From Digestive Tract Unharmed
- [video] Web Series Reaches 100 Views
- Man Eating McChicken Sandwich Can Tell McDonald's Switched Up Antibiotics
- Statshot: Least Effective Cat Calls
- Dwight Howard Interested In Ruining Rockets